Dienstag, 8. Februar 2011

ich hab's getan ....

... jetzt hab ich auch endlich mal ein bisschen Farbe auf mein LO gespritzt !!!
Und zwar hab ich mein Nachfuellflaeschchen von einem Stampin up Ink Pad benutzt und einen Pinsel mit viel Wasser !
Das LO ist fuer die Challenge von these are a few of my favorite things , ''Was ist Dein Lieblingsspiel'' war die Aufgabe ! Nichts leichter als das !!!
Die Siedler von Catan sind es zur Zeit !

I did it fo the first time ! I messed around with some paint on my lo ! I used my refill ink from a Stampin up ink pad , a brush and lots of water !!!
This lo I made for these are a few of my favorite things ! You had to scrap your favorite game ! That's easy because I love the Settler from Catan right now !!! TFL










4 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Das ist ja total klasse geworden! Und wie schön, daß ich auch noch paar Dinge erkenne auf dem LO, die mir bekannt vorkommen!!
LG
Kerstin

Julie Tucker-Wolek hat gesagt…

This is BEAUTIFUL!! I love love love love love the paint and loveeeeeeeeeeee that crown and key!! Thanks sooooooooooooooo much for playing along with FAVE THINGS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jenneke hat gesagt…

Beautiful page! LOVE the paint and the embellishments!!

Thanks so much for joining us at Fave Things!

XXXJenneke

Anonym hat gesagt…

This is beautiful! Love the colors and I love your design, that crown and the key! Just beautiful!
Thanks so much for playing along with Fave Things!!